1. When the adventurers have reached Chapter 3 in the Campaign, they can enter the World Map page from the idle screen.
2. Added the “Hide Interface” feature to the Hero Portrait page, Now the adventurer can tap to hide the interface when they view the portrait.
3. Now adventurers can add Elite Heroes to their Wishlist
1.Endless Darkness is now available. How far can you reach in this endless dungeon?
2.Added the “Upgrade” feature to Artifacts. Adventurers can upgrade Artifacts at the cost of Artifact Fragments to get higher power.
3.Now 5-Star Hero Fragments of different types can be sold.
1. New Eternal Mythic II Equipment is available, which can be gained by enhancing Eternal Mythic I Equipment with Astral Stone of Revelation.
2. Replaced old Common Characters with 15 new ones.
3. Increased the amount of Brawl Coins can be obtained in Brawl Arena and added five new Heroes to Brawl Shop.
1. The brand-new “Star Battlefield” event will become available on Friday. Gather your forces and defend the empire!
2. Added “Skill Demonstration” to the Hero Info page.
3. Chat has been optimized for greater convenience and a better experience.
1. The brand-new Guild War is coming! Join the 40 VS 40 battle!
2. Chapter 8 of Akashic Ruins is now available. Can you make your way out?
1. Added 4 new Chapters to Campaign. More adventures await.
2. Chapter 7 of Akashic Ruins is now available. Will you obtain the brand-new Artifact “Dragon Jade” without breaking a sweat?
3. Gavana, the Order-type Hero who has high survivability and high damage now joins the battlefield.
1. Patch 1.1.71 is a forced update that requires the adventurer to update the game on the application store manually. We've prepared some Diamonds for you as compensation which can be claimed on the "Notice" page.
2. Added walkthrough tips to Akashic Ruins Chapter 2.
3. Added three new Blessing to the Labyrinth.
1. A new chapter of Realm of Legends is now available with Hanabi and Hanzo joining the battle!
2. Chapter 6 of Akashic Ruins is now available.
3. We will be conducting a forced update in Patch 70. You will have to go to the application store to update the game by then. Diamonds can be claimed on the “Notice” page when the update is completed.
1. Added seven new Blessings to Dungeons. The new Blessings can be obtained randomly during the exploration.
2. Now Mythic Equipment can be obtained via the big treasure chest in Labyrinth.
3. Increased the Battle Points rewarded for holding a Guild Party.
1. Added the “Quick Dispatch” and “Claim All” features to Tavern. Adventurers who reach VIP6 or who have cleared Campaign 23-25 will have access to these two features.
2. Guild Bosses have made a comeback and are waiting for you to challenge.
3. Added seven new Blessings to Dungeons. The new Blessings can be obtained randomly during the exploration.
1. “Overdrive Mode” is coming to Campaign! Demonstrate your power!
2. Added 4 new Chapters to Campaign. And added 200 floors to Tower of Babel.
3. Akashic Ruins Chapter V is now available. The brand-new Artifact “Potion of Nature” has been unlocked.
1. New Epic Heroes, Thamuz and Uranus, will soon join the battlefield. The epic battle will soon break out in the Celestial Palace.
2. Time Portal is closed. New game mode Realm of Legends is available now,
3. Labyrinth is fully revamped. Previous Portal Pass has been changed to Dungeon Pass.
1. Skill effects and values are revamped for Angela, a brand new Bunnylove awaits you.
2. Soul Vessels of 6 more Heroes have been awakened.
3. Fixed the targeting logic of some hero skills. Issues such as Lunox wouldn’t be able to heal the friendly unit with the lowest HP have been fixed.
1. Akashic Ruins Chapter 4 is now available. New mysteries are waiting for adventurers to solve.
2. Soul Vessels of 8 Heroes have been awakened. Stay tuned for more.
3. Tavern fully revamped. Bounty Quests have different difficulties and offer different rewards. Select and finish the Bounty Quests that suits you!
1. Brand-new “Mythic+” Equipment and Type-exclusive Equipment which offers special bonuses are now available!
2. Soul Vessels of 11 Heroes have been awakened. Stay tuned for more.
3. Redesigned the Cannon item in the Labyrinth. Now you need to load the Cannon with a Cannon Ball before firing.
1. Chaos, the opposite of Order, now joins the battlefield! Zhask, representing the 7th Hero Type, is invading the Land of Dawn!
2. The brand-new Soul Vessel system is now available. 12 selected Heroes will be the first to have their Soul Skill activated.
3. Added the “Wishlist” to Premium Summon, Miracle Summon, and Friendship Summon. Players can add Heroes of 5 designated types to the Wishlist and get a higher chance of obtaining the Heroes on the list.
1. A new adventure is about to begin. The brand-new Hero Type - Order and the first Order-type Hero - Lunox has arrived in the Land of Dawn.
2. Updated the main screen to provide a better experience with the Idle Rewards system. The entries to other interfaces are now more intuitive.
3. The fully optimized Equipment system is now available. The more intuitive and strategic gameplay await your experience.
1. Redesigned and adjusted the Skills of 51 Heroes. Now Heroes have more distinguishing features and roles in battles, also more balanced.
2. Skill Upgrade system is fully revamped and upgraded! Now no Skill Stones are required to upgrade your Heroes’ Skills. Skills will be upgraded automatically as your Heroes level up.
3. Re-balanced the power of Epic and Elite Heroes and strengthened the values and performance of the Skills of some Heroes who used to fall short.
1. Updated the character design of the Elite Hero Alucard.
1. Optimized the smoothness of the “Friends” page.
2. Now when players have Common Heroes that are not locked, Dismantle Shrine will notify players to dismantle them.
3. Optimized the visuals of the blue frames of rare items to make them distinguishable.
1. Epic Hero - Diggie (Tech/Support) enters the battlefield!
2. Optimized the “Heroes” page and the “Settings” page on notched phones.
3. Improved the performance on budget phones.
1. Brand-new Lunar New Year loading screen, home screen, and BGM.
2. Now the player can deploy the same Heroes for multiple times to attack the Guild Boss.
3. Now Labyrinth resets at 00:00 (server time).
1. Added the in-battle status text for Heroes. (Speed Up/Slow, DEF Up/Down, Attack Up/Down, Shield Increase/Decrease, Stun, etc.)
2. Fixed an issue where the Artifact would not take effect on the Hero hired from a friend.
3. Now Epic Equipment Chests and Legendary Equipment Chests can both be opened in batch.
1. Brand-new Skin: Karina – Christmas Vibe now available.
2. Brand-new New Year-themed loading screen, home screen, and background music.
3. Added the animation of the Hero’s Ultimate to the redesigned Hero Info page.
1. Added brand-new Christmas-themed loading screen, Home screen, and BGM.
1. Integrated all the shops in the game. Now the player can switch to different shops on the same page.
2. Added free rewards to the Starlight Pass for Lv. 31 and after.
2.Brand-new Guild Boss system
5.Added storyline to Chapter 3 in Campaign
1.Now Epic Heroes have a higher chance to appear in the chest obtained by accumulating Summon Points.
2.Now some new Heroes are available for exchange with Brawl Coins in Brawl Shop
Optimization * 10
2.Added new Skins
- Halloween Exclusive Skin - X.borg.
- Halloween Exclusive Skin - Odette.
1.Brand-new Equipment system
4.Brand-new Labyrinth & Dungeons
5.Avatar Border system
1.Halloween Carnival event will be available for a limited-time
2.Halloween Treasure Hunt event will be available for a limited-time
1.New Epic Hero - Irithel
2.Added the close-up animation for some Heroes’ Ultimates.
1.Time Portal has been revamped.
2.Players now can receive Push Notifications when the event is about to start or end.
3.Starlight Shop Hot Sale
-Players can now add friends from other servers.
8.Replaced the map of Crusade with a new one.
1.Updated the artwork and sound effects of the close-up animation of some Heroes’ Ultimates.
2.Optimized the artwork of some Heroes.
1.Added emotes to Chat.
2.Added the feature “Report” to Chat.
3.Added the feature “Quick Upgrade”.
4.Added channels for different languages in Chat.
1.Now a 5-Star Epic Hero is guaranteed when the player gets 1000 Points in Wishing Shrine.
- Increased the quantity of some Starlight Rewards.
1.Epic Hero - Minsitthar
2.Epic Hero - Badang
3.Epic Hero - Kadita
4.Secret Epic Hero, obtainable in the event to come.
1.Time Portal, clear Campaign 4-5 to unlock.
4.Changed the login image.
1.We found that players may feel hard to progress in certain phase of the game, so we made some major adjustments.
1. Guild will be available on some servers first.
2. In Guild, you can
- Check in daily to get Hero Fragments and Diamonds
- Request Hero Fragments from Guild Members
- Exchange Guild Coins for rewards at Guild Shop
- Chat in the Guild channel
We’ve found that Epic Heroes are rarely deployed due to different reasons. Therefore, some balance adjustments are made.
Heroes and Battles
1. Elite Hero - Aldous
2. Elite Hero - Bane
1.We greatly decreased the number of Diamonds needed for resetting Heroes in Dismantle Shrine.
2. Now you can accumulate Idle Rewards in the chest of Campaign for up to 12 hours instead of 8.
3. Added map to Campaign.
4. Adjusted the EXP required for ranking up Dungeon Medal.
5. Adjusted the difficulty of some stages in Labyrinth.
6. Added Turkish.
Heroes and Battle:
1. Newly added 3 obtainable Common units:
Epic Lancer, Stag Beetle, and Balista.
2. Newly added 3 unobtainable units in battles:
Epic Catapult, Statued Shocker, and Core Guard.
3. Added story to Campaign - Chapter 2.
4. Now players can skip the stories.
5. Adjusted background music of home screen, battle screen, and victory screen.
6. Now in Hero List, you can tap the Hero to change the illustration.
7. Reworked the world map in Campaign.